Thursday, January 25, 2007

podcast 20 is finally online

Well after a huge delay in getting some problems with my broadband access sorted I am happy to say that *finally* I can upload podcast 20, which has been sitting on my computer for nearly a week now. Phew...

Podcast 20 - link


Sideroom 7 Inch Singles Podcast #20
1.
One Of These Days - The Sandkings ( Long Beach 1988 )
2. Tiny Words - The Orchids ( Sarah 1988 )
3. Fedora - Sweet William ( Library Recs Aust 1999)
4. Happy Hour - The Housemartins ( Chrysalis 1986)
5. Oh Brother ! - The Fall ( Beggars Banquet 1984 )
6. In The Bumpy Air- Gnac ( Octane Grammophon 2001 )
7. I Didn't Mean To Hurt You - Felt ( Creation 1986 )
8. Gold Watch - Tactics ( Green Recs Aust 1982 )
9. Pro Celebrity Standing Around - The Montgolfier Brothers ( Poptones 2001 )
10. The Unguarded Moment - The Church ( EMI Aust 1980 )
( duration 31 mins, 320kps mp3 )






2 comments:

arob71 said...

You wouldn't happen to have the ultra-rare Church b-side, "Busdriver," would you? It was the flip side to some copies of "The Unguarded Moment."

Freakmunkey said...

I don't usually bother with Blogs (time = none) but I just came across your musical journey & have been slowly trawling through it with great enjoyment. The Crystal Set, The Railway Children, Rabbit's Wedding, Tactics...ahhh the memories come flooding back. Funny to hear the Fall... I think one of the most underrated bands ever!!! Keep it coming big guy.