After that's it's a run of flexis, starting with a great 3 tracker on the Windnill Records label called "Three Songs, Three Bands", all of which are great - Dreamscape who we hear today there's They Go Boom !! and Strawberry Story, all 3 songs are excellent. Then the flexi version of ( You ) Ungrateful Bastard from One Thousand Violins and Brighter from their "Winters Tale" flexi on the German Blam-A-Bit label.
Back on normal vinyl after that with The June Brides, How Many Beans Make 5 from a La-Di-Da label sampler and then The Haywains from their 4 tracker Fisherman's Friend ep.
Ending up with Screeming Custard's first vinyl foray and lastly on the Bus Stop label from the US it's the band Engine No.9
#164 - via Box
Sideroom Singles Podcast #164
1. On Your Floor - Kicker ( Track & Field 2000 )
2. Braveheart - The Vermont Sugar House ( Firestation Tower Records 1999 )
3. Strange Story - Dreamscape ( Windmill Records 1991 )
4. You Ungrateful Bastard - One Thousand Violins ( no label 1985 )
5. Airhead - Brighter ( Blam-A-Bit 1991 )
6. In The Rain - The June Brides ( Pink Label 1984 )
7. Suzanne - How Many Beans Make 5 ( La-Di-Da Productions 1989 )
8. Summer Madness! - The Haywains ( Emily's Shop 1989 )
9. Tracy - Screeming Custard! ( Pauls Mums Front Room Records 1990 )
10. Sleep - Engine No 9 ( The Bus Stop Label 1991 )
( duration 31.25, vbr lame mp3 )